Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday To Retrotrut


I have Officially turned 21 years old at last. Now I don't want to sound like such a Narcissistic maniac but turning 21 years old is a big thing. It's supposed to represent the person becoming an adult. They are now legal to do anything they want and what I want to do is to brag about me turning 21 :P
So isn't it ironic that I'm turning 21 on May 21. I doubt many people have bothered to notice that but these are the breaks. Now that it's nice and hot, it's the perfect time to go to the beach or to the water park during the current heatwave across the UAE :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...