Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, May 30, 2011

Where Are The Updates?

I know it has been quite sometime since I last blogged (Probably around a week or so). Well I have been quite busy this summer. After I had turned 21 years old, I had decided to got an internship at some firms around the U.A.E.. It's pretty cool to try working from now. I just have about 2 more years to go till I graduate.
Why the sudden interest in working?
There are 2 reasons:

  1. I need the Experience for my CV 
  2. I also plan to change my major soon, (Management to BBA)
Now that I had started working during the summer vacation, I also had some family members from out of town visiting town recently, so I don't really have a lot of time to blog. Also XTR is finally GRADUATING in a couple of hours from now :D :D :D :D :D :D

My work timings are really long at times. It starts at around 8:00AM and ends about 2:00PM. I really enjoy working and now other than work and family, I also have to attend a few more graduations...^_____^
Then after I do that I also have to add going to the gym to my list of things to do. 

Oh I forgot to mention, Do all of you remember the last Poll that I had uploaded on to my blog about me deciding to give up cooking for quite sometime. Well It's not really working out. A bunch of people got pissed ever since I stopped cooking. Now I've just put all the time and energy in all the TV Shows and Movies that I have missed watching during the last year. Also I did put it with all the things that I previously mentioned, lol :P

Now I have decided to only cook, once every 8 months. So whoever wants me to cook anything for them, just leave a message On My Facebook Wall or just comment on this post :)
I'm only taking 1 recipe at a time. Plus I might upload a new recipe during The Holy Month of Ramadan :D

There will be very few recipes uploaded on my blog. Plus who reads my recipes? I doubt many people bother reading them.....but they should be reading the other posts :)

I forgot to mention that as of the 23rd of June, I will NOT be updating my blog that much until the 31st of July 2011 because I won't be in town. 

Next Update will be soon. Please be Patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...