Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Dido Update:

Hey Everyone,
                        I've got some great news to share with you. Dido has just announced that she's releasing a new album in March 8 2019 called "Still On My Mind" followed by a WORLD TOUR.
The World Tour will be From May 4th until June 30th. According to the Dido, it's going to be her first tour after 15 years and she said in a recent interview from ITV for all her fans "Thanks for waiting".
She also released one song from her new album to the public called "Hurricanes". The Music Video will be shared in the next post followed by the lyrics. Also I'll be sharing the tour dates as well.
In the mean time, here's something that I made in Photoshop


No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...