Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, April 23, 2011

So Many Things To Say But Not Enough Time:

Hey Everyone,
                     How are you? Well I'm doing just fine. I've just been overwhelmed with a lot of work over the past few weeks but Summer Vacation is just around the corner (literally speaking). I will hopefully finish everything over the next couple of weeks and I will resume blogging as of the 6th of May 2011.
On May 6, I want to start with a new post about Summer Vacation and about the new Blockbusters that are heading their way this summer. I can't believe that I'll finish the exams by the 1st of May, but I won't be on Blogspot till the 6th of May. Since summer vacation is starting really soon, I have already made some plans.
On May 1, after I finish my last exam, I just plan to go out probably to the movies and hangout with my friends, but then on May 2, I plan to sleep all day long (metaphorically speaking) and then probably head to the mall and do some stuff.
Also I forgot to mention that I will be adding another new post on certain events going on in my life (graduations - not mine, I still have 2 years to go, Weddings, Birthday party - I'm turning 21 at long last and so on). I will also be closing my blog for some renovations on May 4 and reopen it on May 6. I think it's about time I change the way my blog looks. Seriously, it has so many blogwebs (cobwebs :P) everywhere.
Also I would like to mention that there will be No Updates from April 20, 2011 till May 6, 2011 because the final exams will be in progress. Of course I would like to blog and add some cool stuff but as what Hedassa from "Crank Yankers" said: "I'd like to wish you a Merry Reality".
Translation please get back to reality, there's just too much work to be done but not enough time.

From

Retrotrut

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...