Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, April 18, 2011

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track's Blogger Birthday:

It's been 3 years that I have been blogging. I have over 700 posts. My next goal is to reach about 1000 posts and then we'll see  what will happen from there. I might make a new blog but keep this blog opened or I might try and reach about 1500 posts. Who knows what's going to happen. As what Piper Halliwell once said
 "...We'll Worry about that then..."

I also got a couple of requests for me to start adding advertisements on my blog. I think it's called Google Ads but I don't really agree with the fact of having a couple of ads around my blog. I think it would be too annoying to have but from what I hear, you can earn a lot of money. My Blog will ALWAYS be a FREE Website. So everyone should know that I don't accept Paysites. My blog will ALWAYS remain FREE to the public :D 

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...