Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Best Radio Stations to Listen to in the UAE:

In my opinion, I have listed a number of radio stations that are worth listening to in the U.A.E. These radio stations are the only people that actually have great music and actually answer their phones at least 80% of the time. However there are Some Radio Stations that are not worth listening to at all (...Virgin Radio Dubai - they don't really answer their phones that much and if they answer your phones, they'll always try to make fun of you and the music that you listen to. They are just like immature children, who haven't taken the time to grow up!)


  1. 99.3 Classic Hits - These people are extremely friendly, the DJ's there are really nice along with the other staff at the radio stations and they have this show called Lifestyle, where they talk about everything in the U.A.E, but then on Saturday Night they play the most Awesome music ever :D :D :D.  I give this station a 10/10 :)
  2. 104.1 & 100.5 Radio 1  - These people actually have amazing songs playing 24/7. On Thursday their DJ's play the most best and freshest music in the world. Like whatever is playing in the U.S, they're playing it and they don't keep repeating their songs like Virgin Radio Dubai does or like what Channel 4fm Does! Ratings for this station 9.5/10
  3. 92.0 Dubai 92 - I really enjoy listening to this radio station a lot, especially in the mornings, whenever I'm heading to the university. I really like the Catboy & Jodi Bird in the morning and of course when I finish late from the university, I really like their afternoon drive back home with Tom & Dan. Even Dubai 92 has a very nice website :)     Ratings for this station 9/10
  4. Coast 103.2 - This is a nice radio station to listen to when you're driving around town in the U.A.E.                 I think that this station plays the best songs from the past at around 12pm (noon) and sometimes in the night, when you're driving along the road, it's nice to listen to this station (at 9pm till 11pm) :)                                Ratings for this station: 8.5/10
  5. 104.8 Channel 4FM  - The only good thing to listen to on this stations is the I-Morning Zoo. They are an extremely hilarious  bunch to listen to in the morning. However DJ Moe's music has started to become boring. It's like his music is starting to suck, I'm sure he'll improve his music. His music is like Ke$ha's Career, it's going down the toilet. My ratings for this station 5.5/10 (5.5 just for the I-Morning Zoo and  0 for Dj Moe)

The worst radio Station in Dubai is Virgin Radio Dubai. I'm sorry to say that but their music is worse than anything I've ever heard in my life. They try to act all cool and nice but looks can be deceiving. The staff over there are extremely rude. For example: The Kris Fade Show in the mornings, what do they do? they don't take any calls whatsoever in the mornings and if they do, they would try and make humiliate you Live on the air and they make fun of the music that you listen to. Also they keep you on hold for quite sometime.
Another example is the ride home with Brent  Black, this is another guy, who just can't seem to do anything right. Literally speaking. I remember about a couple of months ago a friend of mine tried calling the radio station and Brent Black was on the line. So my friend had asked him to play a song for his cousin and he asked to play a song by BEP (Black Eyed Peas) and what did he play? Brent Black said oh alright, I'll play the song  for you, as long as I can get some dirt from you (as in dirty secrets from you).   My friend got really shocked after he heard about this from him. So my friend ended up just asking him to play the song rather than giving him the dirt. Actually my friend told Brent Black to his face "...as what Sydney Bristow from Alias, Season 1 Episode 7, Your Attempts are Futile.....". Brent Black was shocked by what he had said but then Brent decided to get revenge by playing a different song by a different singer. And Brent said on the radio station that my friend said that he wanted to hear Nelly rather than BEP.
The moral of the second example is that Virgin Radio Dubai Does NOT listen to what their listeners, what they want to hear.
Now, I don't want to sound like a child, I just prefer listening to Virgin Radio France over Virgin Radio Dubai, Any day!!!!      

The music that Virgin Radio France is way better than Virgin Radio Dubai and the staff at Virgin Radio France are quite nice, unlike the staff at Virgin Radio Dubai. Since we have freedom of speech, I just thought I should state my opinions and if you want to comment, feel free to do so down below.
Note: Virgin Radio Dubai Please change the way you guys act. As of today, I won't be listening to your radio station at all. There are many radio stations out there, which are WAY better than yours!!!!       

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...