Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Writer's Block Or Something Else?


This week, I'm having lots of problems, I think I'm coming down with a case of "Writer's Block" Or something like that. I have a bunch of topics that I want to talk about with everyone this week but I just can't seem to make up my mind on what I want to talk to you (you as in the world) about.
My latest new discovery was by using Lavender in my cooking. Now beat that Betty Crocker, I just found a new way to prove to the world that you must think Out Of The Box :P


So I came up with an idea. Now I know I mentioned earlier this year that I would be adding some recipes. Well I have added a Poll on the upper left hand side of my blog. This week's Poll will be all about recipes. The recipe that gets picked the most, will be uploaded by next weekend, before the long break. Probably by the 15th of February 2011.
Cookies above are for illustrative purposes Only! 


I have added the following recipes for this week:

  • Vanilla & Lavender Shortbread Cookies
  • Triple Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Cookies - Or as I like to call it, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Explosive cookies (hence the cookies are laced with a lot of different types of chocolate chips and peanut butter)
  • Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie (It includes the Fudge Recipe as well)
However, Guests are only allowed to pick one recipe this week, as I plan to upload the next recipe 2 weeks later :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...