Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 7, 2011

Dido News: The Biggest News In History


Hold the Presses, This is news is even bigger than the Oscars :)



Dido has just left us a note on her official site and she reveals something big. Forget about the Oscars, Dido had this to say:
"....Hello everyone,
It’s been a month of amazing news for me and now I have some more to share. Me and my husband rohan are expecting a baby and we’re beyond happy and excited about it. So as some of you already know, I won’t be able to travel to LA for the oscars ceremony to perform ‘if I rise’. Obviously I’m really gutted about not being there – going to the oscars has literally been a dream of mine since I was about 9 - but I’m absolutely thrilled that the wonderful florence welch has agreed to step in and sing the song. I can’t wait to hear her sing it as I’m a huge fan of hers and she’ll sound amazing. I will definitely be watching the whole thing live on tv and texting rollo (who is going to be at the ceremony. But not singing... Thankfully... :-)) Also, me and AR are going to be filming a video for ‘if I rise’ next week which I’m really looking forward to.
Love, dxxx..."

 Dido is Officially Pregnant with her husband Rohan. Who knew that she would hurry up and get married. I wish her the best of luck with her pregnancy :)
Also Dido and A.R. Rahman will be filming the music video of the song "If I Rise", extremely soon :)
Even though Dido couldn't make it to the Oscars because of her pregnancy, she's looking forward to having her first child ever :) :) :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...