Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Etislut's Amazing Internet Services Again:

You know now a days I have been extremely pissed off with Etisalat Etislut. I know that they are just these F****ing Thieves that have nothing better to do than just to sit there and make the world suffer. Let me tell you about what services that they offer the UAE:

Great Internet Services:
Sometimes  I find that it's quite fun to go online, search on various websites (Google, Facebook, Yahoo and so on) and also when you want to go online to surf the internet for some downloads for your games or maybe to watch some movies online the internet should have a reasonable internet speed. NOT some S##T like that Etislut is busy providing the Emirates again. Oh God, Can't they understand that we HATE their F##king guts and I hope that they burn in Hell for what Crap they're offering. 
I have been trying to get online for the past 2 days and for some odd reason Etislut hasn't been providing any sort of internet access for the past 48 hours. Here is the message that I have received on the computer "Wireless Networks (Blah Blah Blah) has not been found, Please Contact Your Internet Service Provider!"
So I called them and after waiting for 2 entire days, the internet comes back but it Etislut's FREQUENT INTERNET DISRUPTIONS!
Let me go on Google. Here is what Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer had to say "The following page could not be opened. www.google.ae might be temporary offline or might have moved to a permanent address. Please try again later". OK Let me refresh the page. "I'm Sorry but Google cannot be found". What about another site?
The following website does not exist "www.thesims3.com" ?????????????????????
How is that possible? I just visited that site about 2 minutes ago? so after half an hour I come back online, ALL the websites are working normally and then they just stopped working. Now there is NO way that I have a virus on my laptop. Kaspersky is now busy scanning the pc for any viruses. This is the 39th time I'm scanning and the PC is CLEAN. 

If I had to write a letter to Etislut. Here is what it would say:

Dear Etislut,
                  I hate your Fcking services. Other than the fact that they do NOT work well in the UAE and that you people have Sh#t all to do but just to give us barely anything and then just block the entire f##king internet. Why Don't you just do us a favor and just simply go screw your selves by NOT providing any internet services at ALL. 
I love the fact that not only the following things are blocked ( Hence, the ENTIRE internet), your Internet Speed services are Crappier than anything in this universe. Also I really didn't know that with an internet speed of  10 MBS or more is supposed to be slower than a cheap dial-up connection from AT&T. AT&T provides better and way faster internet services than you Thieves.
May You ALL BURN IN HELL

From

RT

P.S: If any of you people from Etislut read this, This is nothing but the ugly truth. And if you dare block this site, I will personally Deal with your f**king company and I hope that you stupid people learn from your idiotic mistakes NOT to make any of these silly mistakes ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and even if this site gets blocked I will make several more sites to come :)

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...