Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Retro's Recipe Announcement:

Hey everyone, just thought I would let you know that I will be posting some new recipes. As you can see I have mentioned in one of my previous posts that I will be posting some recipes on my blog. Well I have a few recipes that I'm willing to share with the rest of the world and then there are a few that I won't be posting as well.
Here are the recipes that I will be posting:
  • Retro's Coconut Cake and Chocolate and Coconut Cream
  • Retro's Black Pepper and Herb Grilled Chicken
  • Retro's Hors De Oveurs: Tuna Pate & Mussel
  • Retro's Mushroom Stuffed Baked Pesto Chicken
and many more to come.

Here are some recipes that I will NOT be posting at all on to my blog:
  • Retro's Vanilla Cake -Sorry but this recipe is one of my secrets
  • Retro's Oatmeal and Dark Chocolate Brownies
  • Retro's Leg Of Lamb
  • Retro's Oreo Surprise
and a few more to come!

Either on Monday or Tuesday I will be posting 3 recipes. So be prepared to see what's going to be posted this week. 

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...