Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, May 31, 2010

Upcoming Recipes:

During the next couple of weeks until the 24th of June, I will be uploading some brand new recipes online. Some of them include:

  • Retro's Home Made Chips' Dip
  • Retro's Triple Chocolate Cake
  • Retro's Raspberry Cake
  • Retro's Corn Soup
and many more recipes coming this June. Actually I recently removed some pictures off my Facebook Page and those pictures contain my famous cakes and of course many people were taking them for granted or didn't care. Only some people care about my cooking, but not many people give a #### about it. So I simple went and removed them on Facebook. For those who actually care about my cooking can finally read about it right on my blog. And for those of you who don't care about my cooking, I don't really care about you. So as of now in order to increase the publicity of my blog I will be posting some new recipes this coming weekend.
This weekend I will be talking about how to make Retro's Greek Salad, followed by Retro's Famous BBQ Chicken (it comes in 3 different flavors - Garlic  & Black Pepper, Honey Glazed Chicken, Herb Infused Chicken) and as for dessert, Retro's Summer Coconut Cake. To Drink a nice jug of Water Melon Juice is required (Just take some watermelon and cut it up and put it in the blender -make sure it's seedless and then serve with Ice).

I hope everyone is looking forward to these new recipes :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...