Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, July 24, 2009

Calling Channel 4 FM:

Oh man, did I ever tell you that most of the radio stations are amazing, well except for Virgin Radio 104.4 . They have all these stupid ads about the count down of many songs that tend to be one of the world's most stupidest songs ever. Well let me tell you what happened today.
Today I had decided to call Channel 4FM and request a song just for fun. So here is what happened, I called the radio station and I asked the DJ to play Rihanna's song "Te Amo". The DJ was not DJ Moe, it was some other guy, sadly I don't remember his name. Well anyway here is what happened:
I dialled the phone number (6001644) and I waited for the DJ to pick up the phone so that I could request a song.
DJ: Hello, Channel 4 FM speaking, may I help you?
Me: Hello, hi channel 4 FM, yes I would like to request a song.
DJ: yeah, ok. What song would you like to listen to?
Me: Rihanna - Te Amo, it's Rihanna's new song and it was released on June.
DJ: yeah, ok we'll play that. It's "Te Amo" right?
Me: yeah
DJ: OK thanks for calling Channel 4FM, we'll play your song after a message from our sponsers
Me: Thanks :)
DJ: No problem. Thanks for calling Channel 4 FM and have a great evening!
Me: you too!

After a couple of minutes while the advertisements are going on.
Radio: Du Du Du Du Du Du Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Du Add Life To Life, then followed by a child splashing in water and it was some ad about Aquaventure and then some more ads go on..... 10 minutes later
The DJ speaks on the radio: OK, now it's a no talk triple play and we have a request by Retrotrut and he requested Rihanna.
The song plays and you'll never guess which song it was.... Watch the Video below




It turns out the DJ played the wrong song. LOL!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...