Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Song About My Trip:

"...Now I've seen, tonight, how could I waste my time, and I'll be on my way, and I will be back, because I've seen, tonight, what I've been warned about.
So see you on the 15th of August, lost and all alone, being comforted by strangers you'll never need to know, not sad because you lost me,
but sad because you thought it was cool to be sad.
You think misery will make you stand apart from the crowd. well if you had passed my blog today I wouldn't have picked you out,
I wouldn't have picked you out..."

If you're reading this, I edited this from Dido's song "See you when you're 40". This is now called "See you on the 15th of August 2009".
I hope you enjoyed this joke :P

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...