Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dido Answers Your Questions:

There comes a time when this blogger just wants to talk about Dido. So this blog is cheating on it's diet :P but this blogger didn't cheat on his diet :D

Hello Dido. When you're planning a holiday, are you more of a beach bum or city break girl? And is there any place you've never been to that you'd love to visit? Thanks!

Dido replies: I love both. It depends how tired I am. I can stare at the ocean for a pretty long time though and love not having to get dressed. But I also love nothing more than walking everywhere round a city for a few days. I'd love to go to India, Chile, Poland, St Petersburg, Alaska.

What would be your most preferred music instrument for song writing?

Dido replies: Probably guitar as it feels so natural to sing and play at the same time.

What other languages do you speak or want to learn?

Dido replies: Very bad French and trying to learn Spanish

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...