Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, June 29, 2009

Announcement:

Dear Guests,
I will not be blogging for the next couple of days due to some technical difficulties. Also there is another reason why I won't be blogging, there was a fire in my neighborhood and the smoke covered the entire neighborhood leaving everyone's houses to be filled up with that horrible smell of burning charcoal. So I won't be able to go online until the situation is fixed and the last thing is that I have been having so many internet issues that now the internet keeps failing almost all the time. The other thing I would also like to talk to you about is that I will be writing a conclusion to the story "The Getaway" and I will be ending it once and for all so then I can release a new story as soon as the Holy Month Of Ramadan ends. Please note that Ramadan will begin on August 2009. No dates have been given yet. I'm still thinking if I should write another story, well I'll keep you posted once the internet starts working normally again!
Thanks for listening.

Sincerely,

Retrotrut

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...