Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Is Going On With My Life?

Well not much is going on in my life other than a couple of things. First I'm having some internet issues and then today my gay desktop computer decided to crash and not to respond (reason unknown) now I just have to wait for the computer guy to come and repair the problems in the house. Then there is the fact that I am forced to exercise (*sigh* I am NOT a fan of exercising but I'm doing it anyway), also there is this book that I've been reading called "The Life Of Pi". Which is an interesting book. Also I just applied for my license and I'm looking forward to getting it. It will begin in 43 days and counting. I will be updating the story soon. This time I will be writing the concluding end of the story. I am now going to be ending the story for good, I might even start a new one after The Holy Month of Ramadan!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...