Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dido Answers Your Questions :


Do you have a song that you like to sing in the shower?
Tamara, Canada
Dido replies: Raindrops keep falling on my head.


You must travel a lot. What's been your worst journey?
Paul in Dubai
Dido replies: My worst journey was a flight to Thailand where I got the most horrendous food poisoning 4 hours into the journey. They were looking for a doctor on the plane but there wasn't one. There was only a nun! She was absolutely lovely though and she'd been a nurse before she became a nun. She basically just held my hand and looked after me till we got to Bangkok



What's your favourite album at the moment and why?
Caroline, Nederland
Dido replies: This changes every few days but today it's Deadmau5 - random album title.


Have you got a favourite pair of shoes?
Jane, Oxford
Dido replies: My converse. I seem to wear them every day.

Right, I'm buying you a pizza. What toppings will you have?
Sue, London
Dido replies: Thank you very much! Mushroom. You're making me hungry.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...