Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Computer Issues:


Ask my pc to function normally for one day and see if that will work. It will only work when there's a blue moon in the sky and pigs would be flying on the same day!


Etislut requires people to hack them so they could just stop this nonsense!


The word "Error" is referred to my pc. It's full of errors that are driving me crazy!




Almost every single computer is fast but mine, it's just extremely slow.

This is what the computer guy would do to my pc, he would first open up the pc and see what the problem is then he would come up with the only solution "FORMAT" the pc. And that's the only solution for everything!


Back away from my pc or else it will explode!!!!


Where can I hire a person that cab get rid of obsolete computers? I need that!

My computer is literally slow, msn takes forever to work, firefox & goodle chrome is literally slow and it takes a million years for the pc to load.....


They say a picture can tell a thousand stories, am I right. Well the pictures above will explain the issues of my pc.

1 comment:

XTR said...

Dude, your computer is one of the worst I have ever seen... Hell, it's even slower than my 7 years old computer! You simply need to "change" it!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...