Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And I'm Tired And Bored:

Man this has been such a busy week. I swear this week has been driving everyone up the wall (literally speaking) and there are only 4 weeks of university left (it includes the final exams as well) and then it's summer vacation. I am now so tired of waiting for the summer vacation. I need a vacation really fast so that I could finally get some rest because I am feeling tired and bored at the moment and not forgetting that my stress level has gone up over 500%.
My friends have been asking me this question "Are you going to be taking Summer 1 Courses?" and here is my answer "NO and a billion times NO". I am simply going to relax during the summer and I will be talking about that later this week. Oh yeah also expect to see less updates until the 12th of May 2009 and then you will see the biggest update on my birthday :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...