Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, April 9, 2009

PC Issues:

My computer has been going crazy and I have had it up to here with it. Thats it, I don't give a damn about it anymore. I will be changing my pc as of this summer. So please bare with me until I fix this damn issue. I will tell you how my pc has been functioning for the past few days:
  • Windows is EXTREMELY SLOW, Slower than my turtle. It takes about 30 mins just for it to turn on and load.
  • My pc is TOO NOISY. When the windows is loading the sound it makes for the busy sign just pisses the daylights out of me.
  • The sound quality and the videos I watch on my stupid pc are just CHOPPY AS HELL
  • Firefox, Internet Explorer & Google Chrome is EXTREMLY SLOW. IT'S SO SLOW THAT IT TAKES AT LEAST 45 MINS FOR IT TO WORK AND THEN IT FREEZES!!!!!!!!!
This is how bad it is. Now I am literally pissed off. Here is what I plan to do. Starting from the 11th of May 2009, I am literally going to back EVERYTHING from my computer and then I am going to throw it out the window (literally speaking). I will do that in front of the computer man and I will show him that he CANNOT sell any slow computers ever. Kiss goodbye to this pc. The cover is even written "Toss". What does that mean? TOSS ME OUT THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...