Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disturbing Weather In The U.A.E : Day 7

Day 7

It's day 7 and it's midnight (12:00AM), what's going on outside? I hear a howling sound coming from the windows. This seems to be a little freaky, hmm what's sound? is it my cat? no, then what is it? So I go closer to the window even though I'm a little scared I'm brave enough to go and see what that sound is. So I slowly go and creep up towards the window and I open the window and then a big huge gush of wind blows into my face. All the strong breeze flowing into my room like a river into the sea, amazing was the view. So I look outside and I see plastic bags flying outside and I see my mother's plant pot is flying with it. How strange is that? So I try to close the window even though the strong wind is pushing me away and my roomie knocks on my doors and then he opens it and he see's that the window is opened and I'm trying to close it. So he comes up and helps me close the window. As soon as the window is closed he asks me "Why did you open the window?" And I replied "I was trying to get some air and I kept hearing this howling sound". So he was like whatever man.  Both of us were just looking at the state of my room and how dusty it became after leaving the window opened for quite sometime. We both went and tried to clean it up. Then we saw a flash of light out the window. "oh no was that just a flash of lightning?" and he was speechless. So we were both decided to go down and see what else is happening at 1AM. When we went down we saw the umbrella outside sitting near the pool was had flown into to the tree and the table was upside down and all the chairs had flown into the swimming again. How great is that? Now we are inside, just looking out the window. And then it just starts raining while the wind is still blowing. Then my phone rings and my friend that's on the phone says "Did you see that? the Burj Dubai got struck by lightning." So he was pretty excited about that.  I guess not, how could I see that when I am living further away from it, doesn't anyone agree with me? So there we were, just looking out at all the mess that's going on outside. So my friend and I decided to call it a night and let's just go to sleep and we would deal with it in the morning. So that's the end of my story. I will not continue this story since this is the final end of the story. It's time to move on to a new topic!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...