Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fire Blazes Through Grocery Store:

It's 8:38AM on the 1st of April 2009 and my friends and I have just witnessed a fire in the building next to our university. The fire took place about 20 minutes ago at around 8:20AM and the fire was pretty bad. From what I've heard and seen was just a little bad. So here's the story.
I was arriving to the university about 8:10AM this morning and as I was pulling up towards the parking, my driver says "Hey, look there's smoke" and I told him that it was nothing. It could have been some construction going on or maybe the cafeteria was preparing some food and the food got burnt or something. So he just dropped me to university and then headed home. So I went inside and greeted my friends and we were sitting down and talking about what classes we're having today and all that. When suddenly we heard a lot of sirens pass by the D block. We were sort of confused why the sirens were going close to our university. So my friends and I decided we were going to go and check out what had happened around the area, so before we left I got my camera and then we went off to see what had happened. So my friends and I cross the road and we head towards the new Union Co-Op and we see that close to the Co-Op there's a small cafeteria called "Metro Cafeteria" and right next to that there is a small grocery store. So surrounding the grocery store were all the fire engines, ambulances & even police cars. The police was even there and they were trying to tell all pedestrians to move away from the buildings and that there was "nothing to see here", even though there was. So I took my camera and turned it on and started taking a lot of pictures. It seems to be that the grocery store (not the Co-Op) had caught fire. Well just the electrical part caught fire and it was pretty bad. So the firemen were busy taking all the burnt things out and then my friends and I left.
UPDATE: There was a rumor going on on the 2nd of April and I believe that that rumor is true, it seems there was another fire happened earlier today and it was pretty bad. When I say bad as in terrible. There smoke from the fire was everywhere, including bu CUD. Let's hope we get that day off so then we could all chillax (new word from my friend). I'll add the pictures later this week because right now I seem to be having trouble with my pc. So expect delays!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...