Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, March 16, 2009

That's 1 Thing Out Of My Mind:

I have finally finished my Calculus Midterm on Chapter 2. I can say that I am happy to get this midterm out of my mind but now I can focus on my biology midterm which is on Thursday and not forgetting my English Midterm. I think this calls for a slight celebration. Let's get Dido's music playing :)



This song has a weird beat to it but as you can see I'm in a state of awe (mixed feelings). I'm happy, I'm tired & I'm stressed all at the same time. Well I won't be saying many things about my Calculus midterm until tomorrow. Expect an update until then see you soon!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...