Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, March 16, 2009

Symptoms After A Midterm:


General Formula: Midterms + quizzes + final Exams = Stress
also
Study = Not fail
Don't Study = Fail
Take a common factor and you'll get
Study = Fail :P


There are many symptoms people get after doing a midterm. I'll just tell you them in points:
  • Headaches: This is the most common thing to get after you finished your midterm since you have been out for a long time.
  • State Of Trance: Yes this my friends seems to be the main reason. When I say "state of trance". I mean as if you are busy dreaming about what you're going to do after you finished that midterm. Many people would get distracted from their work and they might end up failing that midterm.
  • Madness: Hah and you think that most people stay sane after they had suffered a lot: Hell no they go crazy and some of them literally lose it by setting things on fire or just heading to the mall or doing something crazy.
Not all people get this only some people would receive this. For example as for me, I just got a bad headache, I don't know why I got it but who cares. It's no big thing!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...