Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Are You Busy?

Yes I have never been so busy in my life until now. I swear to God, these are one of the busiest days of my life. Well let's see, I had a math midterm yesterday and I think it went well. This Calculus Midterm is supposed to be a midterm that has things like "solve the following equation" or "find the limit of 5X-5/X when the Lim of X is 5" well guess what. That was mostly a lie. The calculus quiz that I had was more like a definition exam rather than a solving exam. At least 70% of the paper was just answer the questions, 10% of the paper was write your name and 20% of the paper was solve a few questions that makes about 100% of the paper. So expect to get a 100% as your grade. Wrong, we're talking about calculus here. Expect at least a grade of D or even less. There is a 0.0001% chance in getting a B grade in this subject. But it is pretty funny sometimes but it's a burden on people's heads.
Now getting back to how my life has been so busy. Man there is not enough time in the week to finish everything and there is NO time to even breathe this week all thanks to these F***ing midterms. This is a burden on my head. With all these crazy assignments that we're getting from the professors and these stupid midterms taking up a lot of our time. There is NO time to do anything. Unfortunately I have to stay awake till God knows what time until I finish doing my design project (which is due tomorrow) and I have to finish the remaining part of my freaking biology and get this, I'm having a big huge headache all at once. I just can't concentrate anymore. I've been studying since 4PM till 7:30PM then I took a break and then I continued from 8:30PM until now. Imagine this my brothers are having more fun than me. One of them is having midterms but he's lucky he only has the easy exams left and my big brother has nothing to do but chill until the end of time. My mom was busy talking on the phone with some of her friends. Why does everybody get to have fun except C.U.D. students. I heard that even students at A.U.D are on vacation at the moment. They are enjoying their Spring Vacation while the rest of us are just killing ourselves with these bloody exams. 

I believe the Minsitry has nothing to do other than just torture us. They don't think we're human beings. So I think they must believe that all the students are robots because we have nothing better to do other than studying. The main reason why I think that they are like that is because they have nothing better to do and they must also believe that we (students) have no feelings.
So I guess they are enjoying the wonderful weather we are having in Dubai while the rest of the us are being treated as robots :(


I wish that there was a long set of holidays and the ministry would say "Enjoy your 1 week vacation and go ahead and enjoy this wonderful weather that we're having at the moment. Try and enjoy it before it gets too hot until you can't breathe!".


Also Expect a major update as of this Thursday because I will be posting some new posts as well as a different template. Well there is going to be some changes around here. There will be an announcement made tomorrow night about the blog update. I will be closing the blog for a few hours. When I say closing the blog I mean I'll be giving only a few people access to it the rest of you won't be able to view it until the blog has been modified.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...