Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, March 16, 2009

I know this might be a Cliche but...



Warning This video has some inappropriate language and therefore XTR & I (retrotrut) cannot be held responsible for whatever you hear in this video bellow. This video is rated 15 & above. Watch it at your own risk!


Who remembers Hillary Duff? Remember when she used to be so innocent? Well guess again she's not. People say that she is a filthy person because of her song (Insert Obscene Name Here).
Now I wonder what does that mean. If you are a fan of Hillary Duff I would recommend you stop being her fan because she's a filthy celeb. She's more like Lesbo Lohan.
As what XTR quoted "....Filthy habit, drink too much....". Who knows maybe Hillary drinks a lot. I don't know but let's just put it that way and you know what happens if you keep drinking a lot. It's like saying that farting leads to pooping as kissing leads to "getting busy". Here is the song by Hillary. If you listen to the lyrics carefully you can hear the chorus saying "I want to blow you....". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...