Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Say It Isn't So:

stress is being entered into our lives again!

Oh No, don't tell me that it's here. I don't want to hear that it's here. No, somebody please pinch me I must be having a bad nightmare. The MIDTERMS are here :(    : (     :(     :(
Man this is so unfair, the weather just started to get better and there is one thing that is spoiling it is these f**king midterms. Come on the ministry of education is going nuts. No wonder the roads are empty through out the weekends because everyone is stuck at home suffering*.
Well my exams are hopefully going to be finished on Thursday. I'll post my schedule on the next post.

* Note: the word suffering is a replacement word for study. I'm sorry but I hate the word study.
Also you would have noticed that I've changed the template of my blog. This is a temporary template, it will be here until the midterms are over. Then it's back to the blue template :)

1 comment:

XTR said...

You can say that again... but the best way to survive it is to study hard. I know what you're thinking; that you are already studying harder.

Now just bite the bullet and study even harder! Otherwise you'll end up like Mondy from Lonely Hearts... frustrated and depressed.

!!!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...