Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sin Francisco:

Some people have many feelings am I right or not? Most people in the world have committed many sins. There are many so I'll name a few:
- Sin of Greed (this seems to be the main sin that's going on with the governments around the world)
- Sin of Lust (there are so many hormone crazed Romeos & Juliets in this world so you don't need to know anything else other than that)
-Sin of Gluttony (many people eat as if there's no tomorrow)
-Sin of Sloth (everyone is lazy but to a certain limit, some people HATE exercising namely me and some people LOVE exercising XTR)
-Sin of Envy (is anyone envious of my blog?)
-Sin of Pride (if there are too many people that take pride of themselves then we have a problem, they should go and see a doctor or just go to the bookstore and get something else other than "The Self Esteem Bible" which states that I love myself, I love myself....)

A very good example is this song. This song represents Sin of Greed & Lust & Pride.
It's by Britney Spears and it's called "Gimme More"



This is just a little notice that we have a bunch of sins out there and you should be very careful in what you do.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...