Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Midterm Schedule:

"...flower's won't be left in parks, work will still be done...." Dido - The Day Before The Day

Here is my midterm schedule from the 15th of March to the 21st of March 2009:

Sunday - No Exams 
Monday - Calculus 1 Midterm (I think I'm ready for this one)
Tuesday - No Exams
Wednesday - English II Midterm (I hope it won't be hard but I'm 70% ready)
Thursday - Biolody Midterm (there is so much to finish, I have 4 chapters to study )
Friday - WOO HOO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday - STILL IN PARTY MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So expect delays on my blog until these midterms are finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...