Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Disturbing Weather In The U.A.E: Days 3 & 4


Day 3
The weather seems to be calming down nowadays, even though it had been raining heavily but not for a long time. Just today it seemed to be a bit cloudy through out the day, it's not like anything bad happened. By the time it was about 9PM it had started to rain heavily from what XTR told me. I was in the cinema the entire time it rained. I was busy enjoying my time there while it was raining heavily outside. Once I left the cinema (which was around midnight), the temperature just dropped from 30*c to 20*c. So it was nice and breezy and cool of course. Actually that was a great feeling after the rain washed away all the dust & dirt in the air and it just cleaned it. So you know that feeling you get, that feeling of getting cleansed or something like that. It's pretty hard to describe that feeling. 

Day 4
Today the weather seems to be fine. It's just a little gloomy but mostly it was partly sunny. There goes wishing for a few extra days off. Now it seems to be getting a little cloudier than yesterday. Hmm, I think it might rain in the evening. The weather forcast seems to be giving wong news right now. So I'm guessing it might rain but for a short period of time. But all what I know is that it might be raining later tonight and by tomorrow we might be having a bad thunderstorm. The bad thing is that it's not very windy now. It is now 9:00PM and the weather seems to be cloudier than usual. Maybe it might rain, I'm not really sure. So the winds start kicking in for about an hour or so then suddenly a drop from the sky falls down on to the ground.
You ask "Is it me or did I just feel some rain dropping?". Moments later it starts raining, so it's now about 11PM and it's still raining. About 45 minutes later the rain simply stops, leaving many things to finally dry off for a bit. So now it's starting to dry off and everything is quiet at 11:59PM. I am now looking out the window and I can smell something? But what is this thing I'm smelling? Can it be? is it fresh air? Oh God, finally we can breathe at last. Enough inhaling all those nasty pollutants in the air. Isn't this just great we're breathing fresh air, how can we get to smell fresh air in such a polluted place like Dubai? I thank the rain for this wonderful feeling. Now, the weather forcast has been updated (for the first time in a few days) and it says that it's going to keep raining from 1AM - 7AM. So I guess this is going to be the end of Day 4. I'll add in day 5 tomorrow night. Unfortunately I have to wake up at 6AM and have my breakfast, then *sigh* finish my design project. This design project of mine is making me go nuts. I know my teacher requires it to be "perfect". I'll talk about this in the next post :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...