Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, March 27, 2009

Time To Let Off Some Steam:


This week has been horrible all thanks to the university. Enough of this nonsense, I have had it with these people that have been pissing me off. No it's not the students, it's some of the professors. For example my Design Class professor has NO respect for me, she's extremely unfair in grading our sketches. If for example she would ask you to draw the lines of perspectives. You would sit there drawing what she asked you, am I right? Then she says "oh, you're doing good. Keep up the great work". That makes you feel better about yourself and your drawings until you get your grades. Here is a nice big "D". Enjoy your grade.  Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the design class teacher's gihest grade in her class is a big huge "C". There are NO "A" students or "B" Students in her class this semester.Now all that time she was "pretending" to be nice to me & the rest of the class. That is really unfair. Well now I don't give a damn about her and her grading scheme. It's like what Phoebe Haliwell from TV's Charmed said "...Either this is someone's sick sick joke or someone is planning a massive evil plan...". I agree with that quote.
The second thing that had made me get upset. My Calculus 1 grades. I don't understand what is going on with it. I keep studying my butt off until I get the worst headache ever and when I come to do the test or exam well whatever that is. It's a freaking definitions test. NOT a normal solve the problems test. I know that in almost every single university they give you a lot of questions to solve except in this university. This situation sounds a bit funny (this is only meant for the calculus class, the design class is another case). But now the calculus professor has finally started to improve :) I'm very happy with that but the only one that hasn't shown any improvement is the Design Class Teacher. I hope she can understand the pain she's putting me through. Let's hope I get a higher grade this semester. For those of you who are applying for the Design Class 101, I would highly recommend taking the Thursday class or take the class with Mrs. T (I respect everyone's privacy so I won't be calling them by their name. I will only be calling them by the first letter of their name).

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...