Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Sunday Plans:


Here is what's going on on Sunday:
  • I have to wake up early in the morning like around 6:00AM or maybe 6:30AM depends when I'm in the mood and I have to do my design project by 7:00AM is the maximum
  • Then at 10:30AM I have to stop designing and I have to go and get ready for university
  • From 12:00PM - 3:00PM I have class, so Do Not Disturb
  • As Soon as class is over, I have to come home, have my lunch then finish the rest of my design project and hopefully pray that they still close my university because of the weather.
I have to finish my design project by tomorrow because it's due on Monday at 9AM and I have to give it to my *shudders* design class teacher and see what she thinks of it. If she gives me a bad grade, so help me God I'm going to lose it in class and I'll simply leave the class and go home. I wouldn't even speak to her, I'll just tell the university that I want to change my design teacher!
But thats ONLY if she gave me a mark that is less than a B grade!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...