Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 23, 2009

BLOGGER EDIT?

"Conflicting edits

There was more than one attempt to edit this resource at the same time. This may have been because you double clicked on a link or a button or because someone else is also editing this blog or post.

Please hit the back button on your browser and try again. If the problem persists, please contact the Blogger Help Group. We apologize for the inconvenience."

When did this happen? I just pressed publish and this is what I got. Great, it's boiling in my room and I get this message. "This keeps getting better & better" quoted by Maria Deluca from TV's Roswell, Season 1 Episode 12 (I still remember this quote :P )


Comments are disabled for this post!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...