Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 23, 2009

Broken AC:

This is how I feel. Notice how hot it is!



Oh God, I am so hot. During the past couple of days I swear to God that my AC was broken because the "compressor" blew up (eh?). You might ask how did that happen, well it was because of the sandstorm we had in Dubai a long time ago. There was sand everywhere in the compressor and then one day it went "POOF". Say hello to hot air and start melting. 
So the repair man came to replace the blown up compressor and guess what it was working for a whole 3 days until "POOF" again. Now it's a billion degrees in my bedroom. How inconvinient, I can't even sleep since it's too hot in here.
What shall I do to keep cool since it's 1AM right now? I feel like fire and I'm trying to keep cool by drinking some water (but not too much of it). 

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...