Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Slow Computer:

I bet the eggs would be done before my computer is ready



Stupid F***ing computer! not responding!



Have you ever had one of those days when your computer decided to act slow because you have NO viruses?
Well I am already having that day right now. My computer is just too slow. For some odd reason if I keep my computer on for about 2 - 3 hours it just suddenly SLOWS down. Normally I would have to restart it like over a billion times and when I restarted it goes like this:
  1. The windows sign is loading normally
  2. then the thing that says "Welcome" takes about 5 to 20 minutes just to load
  3. then to make it worse as soon it has logged me in the task bar FREEZES for about another 10 minutes.
  4. as soon as that is over when I try going on firefox or internet explorer or google chrome - expect delays-
  5. and sometimes when it comes to playing my games (either The Sims 2 or Spore). You have to wait for the computer to STOP freezing just before you can play that.
  6. As soon as I'm playing my game say hello to the following message "ERROR: SEND OR DON'T SEND?"
And if I had to call the computer guy he would say "the only thing we can do is to Format your computer" or "try installing Norton Gay Antivirus. It's the worst antivirus ever"
So screw that I just have to live with my pc going nuts.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...