Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Site News:

OK, some of you might have noticed that most of the links have disappeared. Well don't you worry, I just cleared the clutter of links on my blog and if you want to view them just click on the links. It's that easy. It's only one click away.
The other thing is that now you are going to notice a lot of changes being made around here and in XTR's blog. So just bear with us until we can sort these things out. Also there is going to be a news section about Gaza crisis. I'll also be adding a bit of news about Dido soon. For now the world is in Jeopardy. And we are trying to help Gaza. As you can see there a lot of problems in the world going on nowadays.
I'm really surprised that Gaza is in crises and many people have died and all that is just too much. Israel is going out of control. Many people can't stand this situation and the rest have started boycotting ALL Jewish things (Starbucks & Mc Donalds). Also strikes are in progress.
Now with all this going on there is also another problem and that is the economy. I know that sucks like hell. Well I can't do anything about that. Oh God look at what I'm doing. I'm just going on and on about problems and other things that I forgot to mention. I am going to be posting a bad picture about the Israelis, so don't you worry. We ALL hate them!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...