Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, January 9, 2009

MTS2 finds


Now this is a download you wouldn't want to miss. It's a 1 tiled window of the Maxis edition


This is some of the walls from K&B edited ;)




A build Mode set of that fancy looking door on The Sims 2




New York Style building created by one of the members of MTS2



Free Apartment Downloads from MTS2




I was recently browsing through Mod The Sims 2 when I found some really nice things for all the simmers out there. I just thought I would like to share some of the things I recently found. All of these things pictured above are found on www.Modthesims2.com and the best part is that it's all free.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...