Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dido Update: She Gave Birth

I had recently just signed in on Facebook and I got an update from Dido's Facebook page. This is what she said:
"...I wanted to wish you all a very happy christmas. I'm ridiculously excited about stanley's first christmas this year! :) Hope you all have a brilliant one and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in 2012... Love, didoxx..."
 So also in case any of you didn't know, it's also Dido's Birthday :) :) :)
Also judging by the comment, I think she has already given birth to a baby boy named Stanley as well, since their going to be celebrating his first Christmas together. And I think she's also going to be releasing the album extremely soon in 2012 *Fingers Crossed* :)

Update:

 Wikipedia has actually updated their website and this is what they wrote:
"...In February 2011, Dido posted a message on her official website, explaining to fans that she would not perform at the 83rd Academy Awards because she was pregnant and was expecting a baby with her husband Rohan Gavin. Dido gave birth to her son Stanley on July, 2011..."


So it's official that she gave birth :) :) :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...