Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dido Update: Info On Her Child But What About The Album?

Dido Updates her Facebook account and explains to us about the name of her child. Unfortunately there is no news about her new album :( but there is some info about her new-born child :)

She says:
"... Happy 2012 everyone! I hope it's amazing for you. Thanks so much for all your lovely messages and birthday wishes too. And for all those asking where stanley got his name - we chose stanley because it's been my absolute favourite name from back when I was a teenager and then coincidentally it was my husband's too! And his middle name william is after my dad. See you all very soon. Love, didoxxx..."

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...