Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Post:

Hey everyone, how are you doing? I hope all of you are doing alright. Now I know I haven't been posting a lot on my blog. It's just that I have been really busy at the university. The next couple of semesters are going to be extremely hectic, so I won't be able to go and blog until they give us some days off.
Speaking of days off, it's UAE"s 40th National Day today :D :D :D :D

Happy National Day UAE :D :D :D


Here is a picture that I had photoshopped a couple of years ago....lol, now since it's national day, I posted this picture as my Facebook profile and a bunch of my friends commented on it....they did say some good things about it but they were also shocked, I might add.

Anyways I'll be posting another update in the middle of December, probably on a Thursday or Friday. I would also be posting a couple of music videos as well. Please check it out down below:

Here is a Chilled out remix of Dido's "Thank You" and a Soothing Dubstep of Dido and A.R Rahman's song "If I Rise". You might be required to go on Youtube to watch these videos, watch it. It's worth it :)




1 comment:

Information said...

Yes, well and I hope all of you are doing alright too.Hotel information

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...