Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So Many Things To Do, But Where Is The Time?

I have so many things to do nowadays. First, the semester is finally coming to an end, this is the final week of classes and then we get Christmas day and New Years off, followed by 3 straight days of final exams (Which I've been studying like crazy for). It's just so over-whelming to be finishing the semester, especially during the cold days in the U.A.E. and then go celebrate once the finals are over.
Now moving on, also this autumn I found that there are so many interesting TV shows out there to watch. Some of them include: "Pretty Little Liars", "2 Broke Girls", "The Walking Dead", "Ringer" and much more. Also I found so many interesting movies to watch such as "Insidious", "Paranormal Activity 3", "Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol", "Tower Heist", "Hostel 3" and the list goes on and on.
There is just no time to watch all of these. It's as if this semester is too long and complicated, with quizzes and an increase in assignments. And where is the time to blog?  Don't worry it's not like I'm quitting blogging. I will continue blogging on a monthly basis and probably from January 15- January 25, I'll be adding a couple of updates as well for all 10 days :)

Now I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year

I will be adding another update on December 24th :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...