Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, September 19, 2011

Holidays Are Over:

I know it has been quite sometime since I last updated my blog (almost a month), well I have been quite busy for the past following weeks. As soon as the Eid Holidays ended, I had decided to travel the world again. This time it was just to go to Europe.
Why Europe?
I have my reasons to go to Europe, Also because it's my best friend's 21st Birthday -Happy Birthday Mario-
And also I just wanted to get away for a bit from all the issues that have been going on in my life (many personal issues and family issues). So I just decided to take the next flight out of town for 9 days. More like the best 9 days ever :D :D :D

Now the holidays are literally over. It's time to resume back to the university life and just carry on the burden of  intense work loads (quizzes, midterms, final exams ~Wishes for summer to come back again, extremely soon~).


No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...