Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Retro's Computer Issues:

So what has been going on with me and my technical issues. Well not much is going on, I have just formatted both my laptop and my desktop computer. The laptop is working fine (except with Etislut's  amazing services, don't get me started on that) and as for my desktop computer. I still seem to be having a problem on it, even though I have formatted it. I still seem to be getting the Blue Screen Error of Death (BSEOD).




So I went online and started looking up some solutions rather than keep calling the computer guy who is always too busy to help me with the issues. I understand that he's busy but I'm busy paying for his services and you know, since it's the Holy Month Of Ramadan, I won't really disturb him that much. 
As I was saying, I went online and I found that on Windows 7, there is an option (that's also on Windows Vista) called "Check Computer For Memory Problems". I clicked on that and I waited for a bit (about 10 to 15 mins) until I got the answer.
The answer is NOT a Software Issue but it's a Hardware Issue. So Now I called the repairman and I told him to come over and as proof I even wrote down everything that the computer said as proof, so that he wouldn't think I'm lying at all. He told me that he would come over either on Thursday or on Saturday but we all know that the real truth is next year - he's as busy as a bee.

Note: Comments are disabled

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...