Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Retro's Unlucky Situation:

Downloading Any Updates For Windows 7 Can Lead To This Screen




For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to blog that much like how I used to blog before. The reason for this is because of my computers; both my laptop and my desktop have been acting really weird.
Now before I say anything, I would like to post an important warning to ALL WINDOWS 7 USERS:
Do NOT download or install any of the Windows updates as it will cause your Windows Files to get corrupted. This is a serious message because Microsoft Windows Updates have released a couple of updates and those updates have been causing people's computers act up by corrupting their Windows files and giving them the Blue Screen Error Of Death (BSEOD)and this will keep occurring every 5 minutes. Please Be VERY EXTREMELY CAREFUL!!!!

Now as you all know that I have just posted an announcement saying that Windows has released a couple of updates that screw up your PC and the only way to repair the issue is to format your computer. Now I'
m forced to format my desktop because of those crazy updates. From now on, I will not even bother updating windows 7 at all times.

As for my laptop, my laptop has also been acting up not because of the Windows updates but for it's old age. My laptop's processor had started making a lot of noise. More like the noise of a blender, and to make it worse, it takes forever for me to log on to Windows Vista. Sometimes it takes 45 minutes to an hour and of course it then crashes in between logging on. Isn't that just wonderful. Just about 4 days ago I had managed to send my laptop to the HP Center and they said that the laptop had to be formatted.

So I sent the laptop to be formatted and I have just gotten the laptop back, and now I am so busy reinstalling everything again. I'm even reinstalling The Sims 3 as well. Now for my desktop computer, I am so busy backing up my files and I'm just getting it ready for the next time the repairman comes in (which is Either tomorrow or Thursday or possibly Sunday, I'm not too sure). The repairman will be formatting my desktop and while it's being formatted, I will be busy reinstalling everything back on to my laptop and then I will have to reinstall everything on my desktop (including The Sims 2 and all it's EP's and SP's and GTA San Andreas and GTA 4 and so on).

I know, I have such a busy schedule, tell me about it. Until then, there will be some updates but not that many until the Eid Holidays (which is sometime on September ).

By the way, the Blue Screen Error that Windows Updates has affected Windows 7 will keep happening every 5 minutes and I have confirmed that this is not a virus, I have asked several people and even MSN had said the same thing and they are apologizing for the error that it has caused everyone. So please be extremely careful when updating your PC. You never know what it can do to your PC. The only solution now is to format the PC and you don't want that to happen to your PC, now would you?

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...