Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, May 10, 2010

What's With Dido's Song "Everything To Lose" ?

At first, Dido is humming a lot. I think that means that it's a birth of a new song..........then she starts singing about her life story. From the looks of the song it sounded like she was busy travelling the world, Just like what she had always wanted to do. She started "...jumping out of planes...." means Skydiving. ". She loved to be alive and "She was not afraid to die" - I guess she was filled with confidence, probably too much confidence and I guess she's really in need of getting married. I don't think she wants to be alone in her life. She was sure that everything would be ok, if she didn't have to explain it all.
Then when she mentioned ".....It didn't matter if I ever made it home, could go to fast and drink all night and dance alone.....". I think she means that she might be in such a rush that she would sometimes spend her time drinking and dancing alone.
 "...I used to be thoughtless, so easy and free. Could walk away not thinking I had no place to keep.
No hand to hold, no one to bring down with me, I wouldn't see the worst and it only Hurts me..."
I'm guessing that in the past she used to be a spoiled person and she didn't care that even if she ran away, no one would help her out and she kept getting worse and worse.........I doubt that she would have been a spoiled person, she's too innocent :)

Then in the end she mentions in her song "....I've Got Everything To Lose, Since I Met You...". Either she found herself a husband and she has fallen madly in love with her and would probably end her music career and go living a normal life with her husband or maybe she met someone bad and that person is blackmailing her and probably losing everything in her life....Who knows what's up with her!

BTW these are what I think of this song and it might be related to her life.....More Music Coming Soon

Be sure to watch Sex & The City 2 to hear this song play in the movie!

This movie might end up being banned in the UAE and ALL GCC Countries because of all it's sluttish content! 

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...