Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, May 10, 2010

NEW Dido Song:

Yes, it's finally out now. Dido has finally updated her website and added the song "Everything To Lose".
I think that this is one of the most interesting songs ever (But it still won't beat her song "Grafton Street") and I have to admit it sounds kind of different for a change. Did you know, that Dido sang this song in her own Kitchen. Yes, her kitchen. I think that she loves to cook.....Just like me :)
Listen to Dido's New Song "Everything To Lose" here:




"Everything To Lose" Lyrics :
Hmmmmmmm Mmmmmhhhhhh Hmmmmmm Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm (x8)
I used to be so fearless, so limitless and free, Happy on my own and nothing bothered me.
I had to decided to see the world, jump out and planes and fly and I loved to be alive but I was not afraid to die.
I used to be so sure of things and self-contained, I could carry on, with no need to explain. 
It didn't matter if I ever made it home, could go to fast and drink all night and dance alone.
(I loved to be alive, I was not afraid to die)
(I loved to be alive, I was not afraid to die)
WHOA
(I got Everything To Lose)
I used to be thoughtless, so easy and free. Could walk away not thinking I had no place to keep.
No hand to hold, no one to bring down with me, I wouldn't see the worst and it only Hurts me
(I loved to be alive, I was not afraid to die)
WHOA
(I Got Everything To Lose, Since I....Since I)
WHOA
(Since I Met You)
I've got everything to lose, since I met you

Hmmmmmmm Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm Hmmmmmmm (x3)

I've got everything to lose, since I....Ohhh
Since I met You

I've Got Everything to lose, since I.....Ohhh (WHOA)
Since I Met You
I've Got Everything To Lose, Since I met You


This Song is Copyrighted to Dido

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...