Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Summer Vacation, What's Taking You So Long?


Man, is it me or are the days just slowing down? I think time has suddenly slowed down for a while and it has decided to teach us (Students) to continue preparing for the exams from Hell and other torturous stuff (Quizzes, Tests, Homework and so on). You know I just can't wait until the summer vacation begins.

So many things are going to be happening this coming summer vacation. Lets see The Sims 3 Ambitions is coming out on June 2, the TV show "Futurama" will finally continue their series, I will be turning 20 years old on May 21 (which is really soon), Many new blockbusters will be out this Summer (Toy Story 3, Shrek: The Final Chapter, The Prince Of Persia, Furry Vengeance and so on) and also during the summer I can finally relax by taking a long dip in the swimming pool as well as catching up on my movies and TV shows and continue installing my games on my Brand New Desktop PC.

Also I plan to throw an End Of Year Party during the Summer....Well I always tend to do that whenever I can. I love having parties......I'll mention more things about the party at some point this week. The rest of the information will be posted on Facebook to the people who have received the invitations. This is an Invitation Only Party!


Are You On The Guest List? If not, I hope to see you at the next Party :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...