Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Retro's Back:

It has been quite sometime since I last sat down and blogged. I'm telling you, for the past 2 weeks I have been under a lot of stress because of the university and other stuff (Long Story). Now I have some great news for everyone. My 2nd Blogger Anniversary is coming up. Which will be on the 18th of April 2010 and yes that means I will be doing something special for my blog. Lets see there will be new videos posted, 4 Brand New Secret Recipes (with pictures), New Photoshopped pictures and more. 
Then on the first of May 2010, I will NOT be blogging till the 17th of May, because that's the time the final exams will be going on, however I will be keeping some automatic posts during the time being. I'm going to be posting a New recipe sometime this weekend and it's going to be on how to make a homemade Tart
This is how a strawberry tart looks like, but I won't be making a strawberry tart, The details will be provided on Saturday

Then on the coming Sunday, I will resume blogging till Wednesday, then I won't blog until the following Sunday (that's 2 weeks from now). Till then, see you tomorrow Blogspot :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...