Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, March 26, 2010

Latest News:

Lately I have been having quite a lot of midterms and you know that meant not many updates. So Now since I have finished ALL my midterms there are going to be a few changes but first let me give you some news:
  • The Sims 3 has officially taken back the Box Cover that was found on Infinite Sims and they replaced it with a new one (check out the picture on the bottom)
  • The Sims 3 Ambitions will be released on June 1, 2010.
  • There will be a temporary closure of my blog starting from April 1 till April 5. Details will be given shortly
  • There's also a celebration coming up sometime on April, I will mention this on Tuesday the 23rd of March 2010


Click The Image to Enlarge it

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...