Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Exam Weeks:


As you can see, I have not been updating my blog that much since my exams are right around the corner. They start on the coming Sunday on the 13th of December 2009. Don't expect me to update my blog as of this Friday as I will be spending so much time on my studies rather than spending it on anything else. To tell you the truth, I am not enjoying this as I am forcing myself to focus on the exams so that I wouldn't fail.

However I will be blogging as of the 23rd of December since I will be finishing my exams on that day. So wish me luck everyone!

1 comment:

XTR said...

Good luck man! Inshallah you'll pass all your exams with flying colors.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...